We are on a mission to disrupt the modern technology stack for developers when working with data. With Neurelo, developers can build their software faster and better with an elegant experience, run and scale them with predictable performance, and have total control throughout their software life cycle journey. Backed by leading investors, Neurelo is growing rapidly and looking to expand our team of disruptors, doers, and dreamers!
We are defining and shaping the modern workflow for developers, enabling them to enjoy working with data and data sources from within their applications -- and you will help to build the platform that helps them achieve that.
- Looking for an experienced software engineer to help design, develop and deliver on the architectural and technological vision for Neurelo’s products
- Passionate engineer who can challenge the status quo, thinks big picture, understands large-scale systems design and is a champion of building things that are highly reliable, performant and extremely scalable
- Enjoys solving complex problems, loves to code and build products that delight users
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience and skills in programming with Rust, GoLang and/or Java. Note - experience with Rust is strongly preferred. Alternatively, the candidate should be willing to learn and use Rust in this role.
- Good knowledge and experience in building performant high-transaction rate distributed systems
- Experience building systems that are incredibly reliable and will scale well in the light of significant business growth
- Experience and knowledge around REST API development, API design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of database technologies across SQL/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with public cloud capabilities and services
- Can-do attitude and strong execution focus
- High energy and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Pay and Benefits
Neurelo is committed to fair, equitable, and competitive compensation practices. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, and work location. The total compensation package for this position will be very rewarding and may include performance bonuses, equity, and comprehensive benefits.
If this role sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you.
No Recruiters please!